15 Beauty Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier
Did you know lipstick has multiple uses? Did you know you can use coconut oil in your beauty routine? We have rounded up 15 of the best beauty hacks and alternative uses for everyday products that you may have never thought of.
1. Don’t have an iron? Use your hair straightener to iron out creases in your clothes
2. Swap your shaving cream for conditioner for ultra smooth legs.
3. Use your razor to quickly depill your jumper before you head out the door.
4. Make your jewellery sparkle by cleaning it with an old toothbrush
5. Add some toothpaste when cleaning your silver for extra shine
6. Use eyeshadow the same colour as your hair to touch up your roots or even out your hairline
7. Try translucent powder as dry shampoo to soak up any oil on your roots
8. Use shampoo as an alternative to clean your makeup brushes
9. Hairspray is also excellent for getting rid of static. Just spray a light layer over your clothes before you head out.
10. Got a streaky tan? Use some toner on a makeup pad and wipe it away.
11. Get shiny lips without the lip gloss. Try some vaseline or coconut oil instead.
12. Apply vaseline to your skin before applying perfume. It will make your scent last longer.
13. Try a dab of red lipstick under your eyes to help correct and conceal the bags under your eyes.
14. Unwanted stains? Shaving cream is one of the best ways to move pesky makeup stains from your clothes or carpet.
15. Coconut oil can be a gentle alternative to makeup remover.